Friday 17 February 2017

An Ode to THE Shoes.

There have been certain shoes this season which I have been reaching for over and over again. I have definitely been branching out from my usual plain shoes 'that go with anything' and have surprised myself by opting for the more funky of shoes.
I have to say these three shoes are from ASOS- who doesn't love ASOS? They really have been upping their game recently!

The first pair are some ASOS Embellished Mischa Brogues, link below.
http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-mischa-embellished-brogues/prd/7177848?iid=7177848&clr=Silver&SearchQuery=mister%20embellished%20brogues&SearchRedirect=true


 Pretty much an everyday sort of shoes. They still have that subtlety which means they are versatile but they also have the funk which you want!

The next are a pair of embroidered ASOS ballet Flats, which I have been wearing to work non stop these past few weeks- hence the scruffiness of them.
I pair them which anything- even my more bold of patterned dresses and on a particular day paired them with my embroidered jeans - for that extra kick of embroidery!


 The final pair are from New Look and an embroidered heel boot for the more dressier of outfits!

So these are my top shoes that have been my saviour on the terrible outfit days! What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment